Energy efficiency is our by-word! So much so, that every step of our window manufacturing process is geared towards providing the most energy-efficient window solutions possible. The fabrication methods we use at our 200,000-sq.ft., state-of-the-art factory, are the secret behind our high-precision windows.
The entire production line is highly automated and requires hardly any human intervention, thus ensuring a zero failure-rate of our end products. Every stage is precisely programmed to match the highest quality standards at our manufacturing unit, which is one of the only three such production facilities around the world. The result is there for all the world to see – our perfectly square windows that would fit plumb into any space.
The precise and perfect finishing that our products are known for is what makes us stand out from other window manufacturers when it comes to energy efficiency. We ensure a perfect fit of our windows into any building, making sure the interiors are well insulated from the outdoors. That means, keeping warm air in during winters and keeping hot air out during summers.
As a result, the air-conditioning units used inside the home do not need to over-exert themselves in either heating up or cooling down the house during extreme weather. That is energy efficiency right there for you. Your power bills would show you how energy-efficient our windows are for you!
Our perfect fit, when added with the tightest sealing solutions around, makes a formidable combination in our fight against energy wastage. Other features that enhance the energy efficiency of our windows are
- Vinyl window frames for blocking heat
- Double-pane and triple-pane glass with Argon or Krypton gas filling
- Low-E coatings to reduce passage of infra-red and ultra-violet rays
- Foam insulation used inside the window frame and sill
With so many features contributing to energy efficiency, it is no wonder that Soft-Lite windows are some of the most sought-after in the construction industry.
We are affiliated with several governmental and non-governmental organizations, in our commitment to the cause of maximizing energy efficiency with our products. Some of the most prominent affiliated agencies that have recognized our work in this field are:
- ENERGY STAR® – a combined venture of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy that is committed to reducing energy costs and environmental conservation by promoting energy-efficient products. Soft-Lite is an ENERGY STAR® Partner, and a significant percentage of our merchandise has been labeled as ENERGY STAR “Most Efficient Products.”
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) – Soft-Lite’s vinyl window frames have been conferred a Gold Label certificate by this organization, which is involved in development and definition of performance standards, product certification, and educational programs in the industry.
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) – This agency is dedicated to developing ways of measuring the energy efficiency of windows, doors, and skylights. Their ratification process for each of these building elements results in the issuance of an NRFC label containing the energy efficiency parameters of each component.
Our energy-efficient windows have also been featured on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, the home-improvement series from ABC network as well as on Designing Spaces, the home and garden show on Lifetime network television. What is more, they come with a limited lifetime transferable warranty as well!